jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

About VGR and other music projects...

So I've been planning on doing something on YouTube for a while and a few weeks ago started making these "VideoGames Rock!" videos.
What the hell is that?
Well its just rock/metal (and maybe other stuff) covers of videogame songs, so its nothing you've never seen before, yet I wanted to give it a name, just to remind myself i'm in this project. Yesterday I began the process of arranging the next song for VGR#6, which isn't gonna be Final Fantasy. Don't wanna spoil it but its gonna be from the old Sega Genesis console =)
I have some other projects music related, but I cannot talk too much about them right now since they're at a pretty early stage and who knows if they ever become "something". Just to be safe I'll save the details for when the time comes...
So as I was saying, I started arranging the next VGR song, and started tracking from some other project, a pretty productive day I must say, considering I also uploaded the VGR#5 Chocobo Medley by noon of the same day.
As for today I haven't really got into anything as of yet... had to deal with some familiar stuff and started creating this blog, but my inspiration always comes by afternoon/night so its not a lost day... yet.

I want to thank to all of the people supporting me, i've 900+ subscribers as of now and about 94 Facebook fans, so thank you all! I wanted to make a special video for when i hit 1000 subs, but the time is getting close and I'm out of ideas, if you want to give me a special video suggestion, I'll appreciate it =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario