domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Nightly update 4

Yay! so today was an awesome day for me, i've got to record for yet another project, did some editing for VGR#6 which is on the way, and finally started the VGR#7 concept, this week is gonna be tough, just because of VGR#7, if everything goes as planned its gonna be really cool.
This is my last vacation week so i'm planning on going out for once (lol) before getting back to work. I'm also a bit concerned in whether i'll be able to keep the pace of these videos once i get to work again, probably not but I'll give my best. Luckily i've never officially stated i was gonna release a video per week, even though that's what i've been doing with these VGR videos.
I discovered doing these blogs makes me want to do stuff just for the sake of writing about it here and not having to put "i did nothing today" or skipping the blog altogether. Yeah, it was definitely a great idea to create this blog, makes me aware of what to do and stuff. Its also a good place to talk about random stuff, which is something i'm gonna do every now and then.
We tried to watch a movie last night but we quit the idea 30 minutes in. It was a drag. Can't remember the title but it was a man lying for the first time in the movie's universe. He created the "lie", or something. Just for starters it takes a lot of time until he eventually discovers he can lie, which is the point of the movie and shouldn't be such a drag. Furthermore, the thing he lies about is uninteresting at best, and the whole concept is handled poorly. Don't know who recommended that movie to my mother but definitely it was horrible.
I'm wanting to watch Inception lately, i remember when i saw the trailer it was pretty interesting, but couldn't get around watching it just yet.
Okay enough rambling, i'm gonna sleep now, i'll try to write something more interesting next time. Until then, take care!

-Ferdk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario