viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Nightly update 2

So its that time again. Time to recap what i did today, and boy i slacked off badly.
Needed to record a solo part for one project, and i didn't. I just got distracted by other stuff, like editing the video for VGR#6 or redesigning my YouTube channel's background image (which looks rad mind you, go check it out)
I also discovered this site to share my music, so i'm adding  that to the "Find Me Online" thingy at the right.

Tomorrow i'll need to record that one solo, plus some bass lines. I suck at bass i gotta admit. I noticed that i never capitalize "i" if not at the beginning of a sentence, hope you don't mind that, its just i think of grammar in spanish most of the time (my native language) and it doesn't make sense to capitalize such word in our language. English is weird.

So i need  to do a 1k subs special video and don't have a clue what to do. I tried talking to the camera and it just doesn't work, i don't work. Maybe i'll think of something else or i'll practice the vloggy thing until i can come up with a half-decent attempt at this.

Sorry for the random update which has absolutely nothing interesting at all but since its a recap of my day, it fits.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario