miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Nightly update 10

D'aaawwwww today I released VGR#8 which is Pain The Universe, one of the boss battle themes from the game Legend of Mana, I friggin love that game!!!! I hope my take on the theme was good enough for all the fans, so far people are receiving it pretty well and even recommending more songs from the game ^^
Unfortunately if I get stuck covering just one game's OST there's no point of "VideoGames Rock" so I won't really repeat the same game in consecutive videos, but I might cover some other songs from the game in the future =)
VGR#9 is going so fluently it scares me, it almost covered itself, maybe because the song is so damn kickass i've got inspired by it ^^

I think i'm going to play FF7 a bit more since i haven't played in a few days, i'm about to go to the Temple of the Ancients =)

Also planning cool things for the future, hope you like all the stuff that's coming our way =D

Oh btw my channel is raising quite fast on the Argentinian YouTube ranks for the Musicians category, currently on #77, i entered the top 100 about 2 weeks ago and its going amazingly fast!! That is thanks to all of you for supporting me and subscribing!! Let's keep on doing this and I promise I'll try to pay you back doing better videos everytime =)

I'll make a post about how i started doing YouTube vids and how it progressed so, this is it for our nightly report =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario