martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Nightly update 9

Yay today i worked on VGR#9!! And i'm so excited about it!! its looking pretty good so far, just started with some of the arrangements and a few minor test recordings to see how it sounds with everything in place. VGR#8 is finished and it'll be uploaed tomorrow =) I'm really excited about it too because that game is one of my favorite games and it isn't as popular as, for example, Final Fantasy games. Its from the same developers though, Legend of Mana for the PS1 by Squaresoft.
I'm planning on making a special release when i finish VGR Season 1, probably will plan a special cover for the Season Finale, and release the full album with old tracks remastered on bandcamp, plus some bonus tracks =)

Oh before i forgot, about the 1000 subs special video, i'm sorry to say but i cancelled it =P I couldn't find the time to do it and couldn't really work on what i had planned, so until i can get what's necessary to do a  special video (read = live in a place with less noise so my voice is heard when talking to a camera) you'll have to wait. I'll sync it with a good subs number. Maybe for 2000 subs, or 5000 =P

Going to bed right now, I'll try to make a special post tomorrow on this blog. Will think about the subject while sleeping ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario