martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Nightly update 6

So, what did I do today? about music, plain VGR#7. I spent practically the whole day in it, and it was worth it. Its my favorite project so far, but i don't want to over hype it and then let you down, hopefully that won't happen =)
VGR#6 is 100% finished, and tomorrow, as soon as i wake up, it will be up. Hope there's some Hedgehog fans outthere ;D I dig the ending skit for this one, i laughed my ass off while editing ^^ (the skits I do to point out my previous videos)
I'm not sure if i'll be able to come up with one for VGR#7, because its so huge by itself that i don't wanna waste time in anything else. I will do the Title Card though, but that doesn't take more than 2 hours, tops.
I'm getting cool ideas for these VGR things i'm doing, don't know if anyone checked out the bandcamp site, but you can see the cover says "Season 1". That's right, i'm probably going to make "seasons" of videogame covers, with some other stuff in between seasons, plus a release of an album when the season's over, with all the tracks i did for it, plus some bonus tracks ;D

Oh, and tomorrow i'm probably getting a new monitor (about time!), LED 23" =D its about time i kick this 17" SD CRT piece of... plastic and electronics ;D

Okay time to go to bed, see ya!

-Ferdk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario