domingo, 6 de marzo de 2011

Nightly update 7

Nighttime again. So i've been mixing the VGR#7 cover, you know the longest video i ever made? and anticipated? well now i hate it. I'm hating the sound, the mix, the master, etc. I'm working around it but didn't get any good results yet.

The video is done, with all the intro and outro stuff its 10:00 exactly. I'm cool with the arrangement, somewhat cool with the playing (could've been better) but the mix is killing me. I was fine 'til today, and now relistening to it makes me wanna puke. I hate when this happens, specially when it happens close to the day i'm planning on releasing it (wednesday). Tomorrow my vacations are officially over so that's a turn off as well.
Overall a pretty crappy day but nothing really that bad aside realizing how much this mix sucks. Boring day, yesterday i saw Inception which was pretty awesome movie, with a killer soundtrack. Zimmer never ceases to amaze me.
So that's about it, short update this time. See ya around!

-Ferdk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario