lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Nightly update 8

Wow its been a long time since one of these (or since a new post at all). I finished the VGR#8 song, and almost got the video done, it will be up on wednesday as i've been doing lately, exciting news are on the way so i gotta give my best for some new projects =) I'm also a bit impatient of some side projects i have that I couldn't release yet, but i guess it will be when it has to be, no need to rush it.

I'm trying to get the suggestions list working, so I'm probably tackling one of those for the next video, its a bit hard to pick and time flies, if i want to keep up with a schedule i'd better decide quickly. I have one in mind but i'll probably look into it tomorrow, i'm tired since i couldn't sleep at all last night due to some weird pain in my arm. I'm ok now so time to get some sleep =)

See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario